Real Estate and Land Law
- legal due diligence of real property and legal support for all types of transactions related to the sale, assignment to use (ownership), encumbrance of buildings, premises and land:
- preparation and ratification of sale and purchase agreements, lease agreements, real estate mortgage agreements,
- legal support of state registration of rights (transfer of rights) to real estate and transactions with it (including for a newly constructed (reconstructed) site),
- preparation of legal opinions on issues related to the circulation of real estate (including in the field of land relations);
- legal representation in resolving disputes related to real property rights.